These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply between you and ROOSH, which operates as a ministry of Ryde Baptist Church (Provider Approval PR 00006786), when you use the Outside School Hour Care (OSHC) services provided by ROOSH which include Before School Care (BSC), After School Care (ASC), and/or Holiday Care Program (VAC).
1. I declare I have the lawful authority and capacity as the child/ren’s legal parent or guardian to enrol my child/ren with ROOSH.
2. I understand that my child/ren can attend ROOSH only after I have completed the enrolment form via Fullybooked.
3. I understand my child cannot attend ROOSH if I do not agree to abide by Fullybooked’s Terms and Conditions.
4. I declare all the information I have provided on the enrolment form is true and correct and have disclosed all relevant information about my child/ren to the best of my knowledge regarding all aspects of my child/ren.
5. I agree to update the information provided on my child/ren’s enrolment form if previously provided information changes in the future.
6. I agree to make/update any bookings via the online system – Fullybooked, using my username and password when required, advised and at the beginning of each school year.
7. I agree to pay for all sessions my child is successfully booked in (and not cancelled within the relevant time frame), regardless of whether my child actually attends and that refunds and credits are not issued in case of non-attendance.
8. I understand if a ROOSH team member does not recognise an individual who comes to collect my child/ren, (even if they are authorised) they will be asked and required to produce photo identification.
9. I understand all nominated individuals authorised on my child/ren’s enrolment form are at least 18 years of age.
10. I agree to sign a Release and Return Form if I have arranged for my child/ren to temporarily leave ROOSH during a session to participate in an extra-curricular activity. I understand my child/ren will not be permitted to leave ROOSH unless this form has been signed before the extra-curricular activity commences.
11. I agree to enrol my child/ren with ROOSH to provide OSHC services and give permission for my child/ren to participate in the program based activities organised for the day they will be attending and give permission for my child/ren to preview (watch, view, listen) G and PG rated modern media content (movies, television shows, video games, music, etc).
12. I agree to immediately notify ROOSH of and provide ROOSH with any relevant court orders, court determined custody arrangements, or parenting plans relating to my child/ren. I will provide all relevant documentation to ROOSH in the event of such instances.
13. If my child/ren has Anaphylaxis I agree to provide ROOSH with a colour copy of my child/ren’s Anaphylaxis Action Plan that has been completed by a doctor or medical practitioner within the last 12 months. I also agree to provide an Epipen that is within its expiration period, and any other medication listed on my child/ren’s Anaphylaxis Action Plan.
14. If my child/ren has an allergy I agree to provide ROOSH with a colour copy of my child/ren’s Allergy Action Plan that has been completed by a doctor or medical practitioner within the last 12 months. I also agree to provide any medication listed on my child/ren’s Allergy Action Plan.
15. If my child/ren has Asthma I agree to provide ROOSH with a colour copy of my child/ren’s Asthma Action Plan that has been completed by a doctor or medical practitioner within the last 12 months. I also agree to provide Ventolin (“a puffer) that is within its expiration period, any other medication listed on my child/ren’s Asthma Action Plan and a spacer.
16. I give permission for ROOSH team members to administer appropriate medical attention, including first aid, in the event my child/ren suffers an injury or becomes ill.
17. I give permission for ROOSH team members to seek and arrange medical or emergency medical treatment in the event my child/ren suffers an injury or becomes ill. I agree to meet any expenses associated with seeking and arranging such treatment and authorise ROOSH to deduct as a fee any amounts paid by ROOSH, by way of reimbursement for such treatment.
18. I give permission for my child/ren to leave the service where advised by ROOSH team members or by emergency personnel (police, fire, ambulance).
19. I agree to collect my child/ren within a timely manner at the request of a ROOSH team member in the event my child/ren suffers an injury or becomes ill.
20. I agree not to send my child/ren to ROOSH if my child/ren is suffering from an infectious or contagious illness/disease and agree to wait until 24 hours after the illness/disease has passed before returning to ROOSH. I understand I may be requested to provide a medical certificate by the ROOSH Manager).
21. I agree to sign my child/ren in using the ROOSH processes each time they arrive at ROOSH. I understand my child/ren are not under the supervision of ROOSH team members unless they have been correctly signed in.
22. I agree to sign my child/ren out using the ROOSH processes each time they depart from ROOSH. I understand my child/ren are not under the supervision of ROOSH team members once they have been signed out.
23. I understand that my child/ren will be under the direction and control of ROOSH team members, who will follow the ROOSH’s policies and procedures.
24. I understand that if my child/ren consistently demonstrate unacceptable behaviour after behaviour guidance procedures have been followed, I will be notified by ROOSH Management and may be required to immediately collect my child/ren from ROOSH. I understand that in the event of such an instance my child/ren enrolment may be cancelled.
25. I agree and acknowledge Ryde Baptist Church, and by extension ROOSH as a ministry, does not accept any liability for personal injury, property damage, or loss of personal items (such as spectacles, jewellery, electronic devices) sustained by my child/ren in the provision of OSHC services due to any cause unless such cause was due to the proven negligence of Ryde Baptist Church, and by extension ROOSH as a ministry, ROOSH team members, or is otherwise required by law.
26. I agree to indemnify Ryde Baptist Church, and by extension ROOSH as a ministry (including its employees) against any costs, expenses, or liability incurred as a result of any damage or injury caused by my child/ren to property at the service or excursion location, and any other child/ren and ROOSH team member at the service.
27. I give permission for ROOSH team members to consult with Northcross staff regarding any behavioural or medical management issues in order to provide the best possible care for my child/ren.
28. I give permission for ROOSH team members to supply sunscreen to my child/ren unless I have expressed in writing to the ROOSH Manager that I do not want this to occur.
29. I understand that my child/ren may not be allowed to participate in outdoor activities where the UV Index reaches 3 or above if they do not wear a hat.
30. I give permission for my child/ren to be photographed for the purpose of documenting their educational learning and for use in non-public displays eg the service newsletter, wall displays, reflection journal.
31. I agree to take full responsibility of my child/ren’s belongings while they are at ROOSH and when they are on excursions.
32. I give permission for ROOSH to arrange excursions outside the service location during VAC. Particulars of the excursion including the date, estimate travel times, estimated departure and arrival times at the service location, estimated departure and arrival time at the excursion location, details of activities, and method of travel will be communicated at least 7 days prior to the excursion date.
33. I agree to pay the increased session cost and give permission for my child/ren to be taken outside the service location to attend the excursion.
34. I give permission for ROOSH to transport my child/ren for the purpose of participating in the excursion and understand that my child will not have a choice to remain at the service location instead of attending the excursion.
35. On days when an excursion has been planned I understand my child/ren must arrive at the service before the specified time. Late arrival will result in a forfeit of care at full charge.
36. On days when an incursion has been planned I understand my child/ren must arrive at the service before the specified time. In the event of arriving late, my child/ren may not be able to participate in the planned incursion. I understand no refunds or credit will be given.
37. I understand that an excursions or incursion may be cancelled due to factors outside the control of ROOSH. In the event of such an instance ROOSH will endeavour to arrange an alternate activity of equal value where possible.
38. I understand that ROOSH may amend and update its policies and procedures, fee schedule, and Terms from time to time. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to ensure I am familiar with any such amendments, which can be viewed online or at the service location.
39. I agree to comply with all amended policies and procedures, and Terms.
40. I understand that it is my responsibility provide ROOSH and the Family Assistance Office with all relevant information to be eligible to claim the Child Care Subsidy.
41. I understand that ROOSH is required to disclose information to the Department of Education and other government agencies. I understand ROOSH adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 and will ensure information about my child/ren is not divulged to another person or organisation unless:
- it is necessary for the care or education of my chld/ren,
- it is to manage medical treatment of my child/ren,
- I expressly authorised in writing for this to occur,
- it is prescribed by the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2010 (regulation 181 (a-e), or
- it is required by law or in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
43. I have read and agree to comply with:
- these Terms as they relate to use of the OSHC services of ROOSH.
- all of ROOSH’s policies and procedures (“Policy and Procedures”),
- the Family Handbook,
- the Education and Care Services National Law (“The Law”) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (“The Regulations”).